[bksvol-discuss] Re: New bestsellers!

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 9 Jan 2010 21:40:08 -0600

Is there anything we can do to help?  If we know the list (I do not have time
to hunt for it weekly), maybe we can add as we have access to them for now.
Or, I can proof for others who have access to them.

Especially with the grant targets, I think these are great places to add as we
are able.  Of course, I have piles of kids books here and will continue to chip
away as time allows.  I always prefer proofing, but I have so many books I feel
compelled to scan as well.  LOL

Valerie