[bksvol-discuss] Re: New bestsellers!

  • From: "Melissa Green" <graduate56@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 22:54:35 -0700

I think that is a good idea.
Creating more special collections lists.

Sincerely,
Melissa Green
Without Christ I am nothing,  Without me Christ is still God.  It's because of
Christ I am able to stand!!!
Live journal topaz5674
Blog: http://readergirl5674.blogspot.com
Facebook: melissa green northern colorado
twitter: melissa5674
msn: graduate1531@xxxxxxx
Skype: lissa5674