[bksvol-discuss] Re: New bestsellers!

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2010 16:44:48 -0600

Just if you can check Cindy's lists for books I have purchased to scan before
buying them... unless I can proof them for you.  ;-)  I have several series of
teen Christian (Sierra Jensen and Christy Miller among others) and older
general series (like Cherry Ames, Sue Barton, Kay Tracey, Kim Aldrich, Bobbsey
twins and the like).  I think I also have some wishbone and science ones  I
have not had time to list yet.  I prefer proofing, but scan when others cannot
get them.

Valerie