[bksvol-discuss] Re: New bestsellers!

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2010 12:15:13 -0800 (PST)

Perfect! Thanks, Monica!
Carrie

________________________________
From: Monica Willyard <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sun, January 10, 2010 11:06:45 AM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: New bestsellers!

Carrie, thanks for your help with the links. I'm making
a list of business bestsellers from January 2009 till the present. I'll cross
off the books already in the collection and will check the list of books being
done by the outsourcers before tackling the books on my list.

Monica
Willyard
"The best way to
predict the future is to create it." -- Peter Drucker