[bksvol-discuss] Re: New bestsellers!

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 9 Jan 2010 23:37:10 -0800 (PST)

For the list of Hardcover Fiction books, click on the title Hardcover Fiction.
It's a link to the full list, which has 35 entries on it. Same for the others.
If you'd like to work on some children's bestsellers, please feel free (after
checking the Being Scanned list and the Bookshare Master List). I have requests
already for one book that's being released in April (Demons and Druids or
something like that), and one that's being released in August, the third book
in the Hunger Games trilogy. That one especially, I have to get and proof
immediately, since there's a LOT of interest in the Hunger Games books.
Carrie