[bksvol-discuss] Re: Need blind help on a Microsoft word oddity

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2014 20:38:45 -0600

Hi Nimit,

That's what we're trying to figure out, if there is a way. smile.

Judy s.
On 2/5/2014 8:34 PM, Nimit wrote:
Hello,
Please forgive my misunderstandings or if I should not be asking this.  How do
we know it occurs in our book using screenreader if it is undetectable?  Is
there some kind of trick that lets you know that this thing is in that book so
you can request a sighted volunteer?
Just asking,