[bksvol-discuss] Re: Need blind help on a Microsoft word oddity

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2014 20:51:29 -0600

I'm going to guess that it isn't happening in any of your books, Susan, or in most books that are submitted for approval where there are three asterisks typed on a single line without any spaces between them. I think it only happens when a combination of things in the way Microsoft word is configured in an individual's settings all come into play at once.

Judy s.
On 2/5/2014 10:06 PM, Susan Lumpkin wrote:
I don't use spaces but don't know whether this is happening to my books or
not. I would guess not, as they have not been rejected. It looks funny to me
with the spaces.