[bksvol-discuss] Re: Looking for Pamela Bortz

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 22:32:03 -0600

It sounds like others did in the past and she got better for a while. but is
back to cutting corners now.  My book had no chapter headings, no protection of
page breaks or pagination, missing punctuation and incorrect formatting
throughout the book.

She submitted lots of books over the holidays and if we both have problems,
chances are the others have issues, too.

Hope she will improve with help, but it is unfair for her to get credit if the
second person has to work 3 times (or more!) as hard...

Valerie