[bksvol-discuss] Re: Looking for Pamela Bortz

  • From: Ann Parsons <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 17:37:09 -0500

Hi all,

Monica, I'm glad you spoke up. I was unaware that there was a reason behind her being harder to reach than most others. If that is the case, then let's just drop the whole thing and let Pavi contact her so that the problems with the given scan can be fixed.

My impression was that she was irresponsibily making herself unavailable. This is not the case, seemingly.

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring