[bksvol-discuss] Re: Looking for Pamela Bortz

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 21:54:46 -0600

I posted that I had just processed a poorly scanned/prepared text, lest someone
else get one of her scans and have problems.  I believe her email is in the
comments of book history, but depending on the type, number, and severity of
problems, you may need to reject the scan.  i do not believe she is on this
list.

Sorry you are having problems.
Valerie