[bksvol-discuss] Re: Looking for Pamela Bortz

  • From: "Lori Castner" <loralee.castner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 06:28:03 -0800

I'm going to discuss this person to say that I have proofed four or five of her
books and they were almost perfect scans.  I even contacted her to say that I
would be eager to proof any of her Christian fiction submissions.

Hadley was closed for several weeks at Christmas which would justify a slow
response.  As mentioned previously, often chapter numbers do not scan so an
blind individual might not know that chapter numbers were missing.

I would certainly hope that if I submitted a book with problems that I would
not become a list topic.

Lori C.