[bksvol-discuss] Re: Looking for Pamela Bortz

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 14:15:31 -0500

I do not include my email address with my submissions either. I can say that if anyone needs to contact me they can always do so on this list, but there may be proofreaders who are not on this list and, frankly, I have come very close on a number of occasions to unsubscribing because of the high traffic. The reason I do not include my email address is because it is unlikely that I will have the book on hand very long after I submit it anyway. I do keep a copy on my computer until it is in the collection, but that is the exact same file that I submitted. If someone needs to contact me I will probably not be able to answer the question and I don't feel like professing complete ignorance about my own work. I try to submit the best scan I can, but I am pretty sure that I have not submitted a perfect one yet because of my own inexpertise. If I do submit one so bad that it cannot be repaired then as far as I am concerned it can just be rejected because I am not likely to be of much help in repairing it.

Roger Loran Bailey

"Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, & the soul of soulless conditions. It is the opium of the people."
Karl Marx

The Militant:
http://www.themilitant.com
Pathfinder Press: