[bksvol-discuss] Re: Looking for Pamela Bortz

  • From: "Alyssa" <lyssassong@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 16:03:43 -0600

I agree with you Lori. I would love to proof any of her submissions. She was
very pleasant to work with, and as you said, the submission I proofed was
virtually flawless.

As for chapter titles, oh yes! This has happened to me before. I should have
had a book finished by now that I am working on, but due to school, it's
still hanging out on my flash drive. None of the chapter titles scanned in
it. Furthermore, none of the page numbers scanned in, so I am going to have
to get sighted help to correct this problem so that I can manually add the
titles and page numbers into the book. Had I not already read much of this
particular author's work, I probably wouldn't give the chapter titles a
second thought since there is no table of contents.

-Alyssa

-Alyssa