[bksvol-discuss] Re: Hello Everyone

  • From: Ann Parsons <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 12:07:45 -0500

Hello, Bookman,

Hmmmm, Maybe that should be Book Man, it sounds too much like bookmaker the other way. Anyway, if you had checked the bookshare pages, you would have found the following:

Anne of Green Gables
by L. M. Montgomery
Quality:
Excellent, almost no errors.
Language:
English
Synopsis:
none
Copyright Date:
Available Formats:
TEXT HTML DAISY BRF
Membership not required for download (Public domain)
Anne's House of Dreams
by L. M. Montgomery
Quality:
Excellent, almost no errors.
Language:
English
Synopsis:
none
Copyright Date:
Available Formats:
HTML TEXT DAISY BRF
Membership not required for download (Public domain)
Chronicles of Avonlea
by L. M. Montgomery
Quality:
Excellent, almost no errors.
Language:
English
Synopsis:
none
Copyright Date:
Available Formats:
HTML TEXT DAISY BRF
Membership not required for download (Public domain)
Anne of Avonlea
by L. M. Montgomery
Quality:
Excellent, almost no errors.
Language:
English
Synopsis:
none
Copyright Date:
Available Formats:
TEXT HTML DAISY BRF
Membership not required for download (Public domain)
The Golden Road
by L. M. Montgomery
Quality:
Excellent, almost no errors.
Language:
English
Synopsis:
none
Copyright Date:
Available Formats:
HTML DAISY TEXT BRF
Membership not required for download (Public domain)
Anne of The Island
by L. M. Montgomery
Quality:
Excellent, almost no errors.
Language:
English
Synopsis:
none
Copyright Date:
Available Formats:
HTML DAISY TEXT BRF
Membership not required for download (Public domain)
Anne of Ingleside
by L. M. Montgomery
Quality:
Excellent, almost no errors.
Language:
English
Synopsis:
none
Copyright Date:
1939
Available Formats:
DAISY BRF
Membership required for download (United States License)
Anne of Windy Willows
by L. M. Montgomery
Quality:
Excellent, almost no errors.
Language:
English
Synopsis:
Anne Shirley, the red-haired girl from Green Gables, has now grown into a young woman and her romance with Gilbert Blythe begins to flourish.
Copyright Date:
1936
Available Formats:
BRF DAISY
Membership required for download (United States License)
Anne of Green Gables
by L. M. Montgomery, Marc D. Falkoff (editor)
Quality:
Excellent, almost no errors.
Language:
English
Synopsis:
Anne, an 11-year-old orphan, is sent by mistake to live with a lonely, middle-aged brother and sister on a Prince Edward Island farm.
Copyright Date:
1999
Available Formats:
BRF DAISY
Membership required for download (United States License)
Rainbow Valley
by L. M. Montgomery
Quality:
Good, some errors.
Language:
English
Synopsis:
Anne's wonderful, lively children found a special place all their own. Rainbow Valley was the perfect spot.
Copyright Date:
1947
Available Formats:
DAISY BRF
Membership required for download (United States License)

Seems that The Book Man of the Universe would know something about using a search feature? I do admit that if you don't know how to spell the lady's name, it doesn't work, but if you type Anne Of Green Gables in the search box, you can see all the other stuff we have by accessing the "author link". <smiling> I think these ten ought to keep you going for a while at least.

BTW, it is common courtesy to sign one's posts. Even if you put BMOTU, that would be good. Otherwise, people are going to just call out, "Hey you!" That's not polite, really it isn't.

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring