[bksvol-discuss] Re: Hello Everyone

  • From: talmage@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 16:03:19 -0500

Hi Sue,

I'm a bit ashamed to admit that I hadn't really gone anywhere. I've been on the list all along, but I tend to read more than write. With the volume of messages on the list, by time I get done reading them, I have little to no time for responding, so I'm semi-selective in my writing.

Dave

At 02:33 PM 11/20/2007, you wrote:

Hey Dave,

Nice to see you back on the list.