[bksvol-discuss] Re: Hello Everyone!

  • From: "Martha Rafter" <mlhr@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2012 20:18:57 -0500

Hi Jack,
   When you come across a footnote number within the text of the book, Put a
space, then an asterisk, the number, then another space.  For the footnotes at
the bottom of the page, you can either put three asterisks on a line before the
footnotes or put a left bracket and the word footnote before the footnotes and
a right bracket after the footnotes.  HTH!  Oh, in case you haven’t used them
before, the brackets are to the right of the letter P on the keyboard.
Marty