[bksvol-discuss] Re: Hello Everyone!

  • From: "jteeter45@xxxxxxx" <jteeter45@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2012 08:52:15 -0600

Hi All,
Sorry to be obtuse...
I may have skipped over the answer to this question in the instruction set, but here goes anyway:

*
A NATION IN CRISIS THE MELTDOWN OF MONEY. GOVERNMENT. AND RELIGION *

By: LARRY BATES & CHUCK BATES

FRONT LINE PUBLISHING

The book I am proofing has many subtitles - headings in the middle of the text that are meant (I presume) to highlight a change in the flow of discussion. These headings are unreadable (garbled, just random letters and characters) and I've already compiled a 'help' list of more than 25 of them. 1. Can I get in touch with the scanning person associated with this book and forward these questions? BTW I'm afraid there may be hundreds before I'm done!
2. Is there a file somewhere that has the 'original' in some text format?
3. Can I get hold of an ebook version without having to purchase it myself?

Bottom line is that if I don't get these headings figured out, my proofreading will be less than effective.
Regards,
Jack Teeter

On 12/15/2012 6:32 AM, Ann Parsons wrote:
Hi all,

Welcome, Jack, nice to meet you.

BTW, folks, the man's name is Jack, Jack Teeter.

Ann P.

--
Jack Teeter
Brighton, IL 62012