[bksvol-discuss] Re: Hello Everyone

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 17:55:06 -0800 (PST)

Welcome Siobhan (I love that name) and Bookman.

Validating is fun and easy, if you like to read--just
read and fix scanning errors as you go along, be sure
hard page breaks are there, and page numbers, and
copyright information; and eliminate headers and
footers--easy. Can be time-consuming, but no more than
reading the book and the time goes by quickly if you
like what you're reading. And now you get $2.50 toward
your membership for each completed valdation. smile

Grandma Cindy (I'm the first one, but Cindy #1 has the
wrong connotation. grin)

 Volunteer