[bksvol-discuss] Re: Hello Everyone

  • From: Ann Parsons <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 17:28:36 -0500

Hi all,

Sorry, if it seemed I was busting newbies. I wasn't really. I read it that he was looking for those books and couldn't find them. I was slightly put off by the fact that he didn't sign his posts, but I guess that's the prerogative of the young. <smile>

Glad he wants to validate. We need good volunteers. However, we need volunteers who take the initiative and research before requesting books.

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring