[bksvol-discuss] Re: Hello Everyone!

  • From: "jteeter45@xxxxxxx" <jteeter45@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2012 21:08:20 -0600

Thanks Marty,
I'll put this in my SAVED file so I'll remember!
Regards,
Jack Teeter
On 12/14/2012 7:18 PM, Martha Rafter wrote:
Hi Jack,
When you come across a footnote number within the text of the book, Put a space, then an asterisk, the number, then another space. For the footnotes at the bottom of the page, you can either put three asterisks on a line before the footnotes or put a left bracket and the word footnote before the footnotes and a right bracket after the footnotes. HTH! Oh, in case you haven’t used them before, the brackets are to the right of the letter P on the keyboard.
Marty