[bksvol-discuss] food exchange list?

  • From: "Jackie McBride" <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 10:06:54 -0700

Hello, yall:

I'm validating the university xcal weight loss solution by Dr. James
Cooper.  In it he has a food exchange list, & it contains quite a few
errors.  I went looking for an exchange list Friday night & managed to
get 1 big bad virus on my machine that took me till sunday afternoon
to kill. Not all that time, of course--did a breast cancer walk & some
family stuff saturday but nonetheless it prevented me from getting my
church bulletin done & otherwise was a *huge* headache.  It wanted to
phone home everytime I turned on the computer & recruit more of its
friends.  & everytime I deleted it from the registry it came back!
Like I said, what a headache!

So, my question--does any1 have, in accessible format, or know where
to get, without also getting a frickin virus, a food exchange list?
Tia for any help.
--
Jackie McBride
& Check out my homepage at: