[bksvol-discuss] Re: Hello Everyone

  • From: "groups Warford" <groups_warford@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 14:55:33 -0500

Hi,
As a new person both to the list and to validating, I just wanted  to say
"welcome," and "thanks!"

I don't have a scanner so can't help with your request for adding The
Anne of Green Gables Cookbook by Kate McDonald to the collection.  I'm sure
some one will be willing to look for and do that.

Again, welcome, thanks for posting to the list and for volunteering.

Cindy 4 (named such because of the other Cindy's who came before)

Women are like tea bags.  You never know how strong they are until they get
into hot water.
-- Eleanor Roosevelt