[bksvol-discuss] Re: Children books in quie

  • From: "EVAN REESE" <mentat3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2010 15:40:10 -0500

I put "donald r. gallo" into the search box that's at the top of each page and
got his books at the top of the results. I read three titles, but didn't check
further, so I don't know how many of his books there were. Unfortunately, when
I put simply gallo into that same search box, then went down to the Relevant
Authors combo box and went through the list, nobody by the name of Gallo
appeared at all. So if you weren't sure how Donald's name was listed, you might
be forgiven for thinking that none of his books were in the collection. True, I
was able to duplicate Ann's Tolkien search and got the same results; but not
with Gallo.

Evan