[bksvol-discuss] Re: Children books in quie

  • From: "EVAN REESE" <mentat3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2010 12:03:33 -0500

Hmmm, I put "David Gallo" in the search box that's at the top of every page,
while logged in, and got only one result:

Research Methods in Psychology
 by
David Elmes

I did get one of those "Did you mean" links:

Did you mean:
david galef

The Relevant Authors combo box didn't show David Gallo either.

Jamie, if you're sure he's on Bookshare, then this is definitely not so good.
If you could give me a title, then I can see what happens with that.

Evan