[bksvol-discuss] Re: Children books in quie

  • From: Stephanie <sdlively@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 21:00:38 -0600

Yes!! Please, will you put a hold on them for me or do I need to look for them?

Shelley L. Rhodes wrote:
I have two books to be submitted that fit your catagory Stephany, do you want to proof them. They are Animal Antics: The Beast jokes Ever And Punny Places: Jokes to Make You mappy. Smile, let me know as I will be submitting them tonight. Shelley L. Rhodes, VRT
and ?
Reading a book is like rewriting it for yourself. You bring to a novel, anything you read, all your experience of the world. You bring your history and you read it in your own terms. -Angela Carter, novelist and journalist (1940-1992)