[bksvol-discuss] Re: Children books in quie

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 17:34:30 -0800

Hi Jamie,

But that won't happen if you type both the author's last and first names.
It works fine if you use the advanced search and use both first and last
names.

I know change is discomforting, but clicking the advanced search link is
only one more click.  Try it with both names and see what you think, okay?

Mayrie

  _____