[bksvol-discuss] Re: Children books in quie

  • From: Stephanie <sdlively@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 18:19:32 -0600

Thank you!
Jamie Yates, CPhT wrote:
I'm planning to go to the chat at 9p eastern time if I can locate my microphone headphones but I will work on a children's book for you before that. I brought several home from the library today but they're still downstairs.

--
Jamie in Michigan

Currently Reading: The Beach Street Knitting Society and Yarn Club by Gil McNeil

Earn cash for answering trivia questions every 3 hours: http://instantcashsweepstakes.com/invitations/ref_link/49497

See everything I've read this year at: www.michiganrxtech.com/books.html <http://www.michiganrxtech.com/books.html>