[bksvol-discuss] Re: Children books in quie

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 16:51:44 -0500

I have two books to be submitted that fit your catagory Stephany, do you want
to proof them.

They are

Animal Antics: The Beast jokes Ever

And

Punny Places: Jokes to Make You mappy.

Smile, let me know as I will be submitting them tonight.

Shelley L. Rhodes, VRT
and ?

Reading a book is like rewriting it for yourself. You bring to a novel,
anything you read, all your experience of the world. You bring your history and
you read it in your own terms. -Angela Carter, novelist and journalist
(1940-1992)