[bksvol-discuss] Re: Book without blank lines at top/bottom of pages

  • From: "Christine Parsons" <christine-parsons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 22:22:23 -0600

Hi all,

Mayrie, I tried your suggestion, and after doing a "replace all," I got a
message saying that no replacements were made. I guess they really are soft
page breaks after all. I was afraid they would be. Guess I will have to make
this my first rejection. It really is an interesting book, though, and I
think it would be an excellent addition to the collection. I still have the
publisher's e-mail address from when she sent me the copyright page for
Traveling Blind, so maybe I can contact her about resubmitting the book
(with the hard page breaks, of course). I'm fairly certain that since it
came directly from the publisher, this current submission was a publisher's
file rather than a scan, and it would really be nice to have that error-free
version in the collection. The publisher also told G. Cindy that she was
really interested in submitting more of the books that she publishes. Is
there anything I can tell her so that if she resubmits this book or submits
any more books they won't get rejected?

Christine