[bksvol-discuss] Re: Book without blank lines at top/bottom of pages

  • From: "Allison Hilliker" <bookshare_girl@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 12:31:15 -0700

Hi Christine,

A book not having blank lines at the beginning and ends of pages is not
cause for rejection. True, the blanks can be helpful, but they are not necessary. I verified this fact with another Bookshare staff member. I'll also note that the volunteer manual sets forth no requirements relating to this issue.

Best,

Allison Hilliker:
Intern, Benetech (Bookshare.org).
E-mail allisonh@xxxxxxxxxxxx