[bksvol-discuss] Re: Book without blank lines at top/bottom of pages

  • From: "Tracy Carcione" <carcione@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 16:40:25 -0500 (EST)

Jake,
I thought there needed to be a blank line *after* headers, and before
footers.  Is this wrong?
So, I thought the page number had to be in the first, or last line, of a
page, and, when it's on the top, be followed by a blank line.
For an example, you could see my validations of The Inimatble Jeeves, or
of The Catcher From Double-A.

How depressing, if I've been doing it wrong all these years.
Tracy