[bksvol-discuss] Re: Book I'm going to scan next

  • From: "Katherine Petersen" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "katherine_petersen" for DMARC)
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2015 19:26:32 -0800

I think Valerie’s way is easier since I can’t tell which pages have images on
them. And, I usually need to send a copy of the book unless someone can get it
from the library anyway. This one is from a local publisher, so I seriously
doubt anyone will easily find it. Good thought for he future though. Thanks.

--Katherine