[bksvol-discuss] Re: Book I'm going to scan next

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2015 19:04:35 -0600

Kathryn;

You wouldn’t save the file any differently to include picture descriptions, but
you would need to send the book to the proofreader. Bookshare is not equipped
to handle large file sizes that include pictures at this point.

I hope that makes sense!

Valerie

On Nov 1, 2015, at 6:52 PM, Katherine Petersen (Redacted sender
"katherine_petersen" for DMARC) <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yes, well, idiot that I am, I didn’t realize I probably should have saved the
file differently. Now that the text is done, is there a way to scan and save
both text and pictures? I use Kurzweil if anyone has any thoughts. I think
this particular book can probably be fine without illustration descriptions
now that I’ve started reading it, but if I can get them done and in the right
format, it would add a nice touch.
--Katherine