[bksvol-discuss] Re: Book I'm going to scan next

  • From: "Katherine Petersen" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "katherine_petersen" for DMARC)
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2015 16:52:50 -0800

Yes, well, idiot that I am, I didn’t realize I probably should have saved the
file differently. Now that the text is done, is there a way to scan and save
both text and pictures? I use Kurzweil if anyone has any thoughts. I think this
particular book can probably be fine without illustration descriptions now that
I’ve started reading it, but if I can get them done and in the right format, it
would add a nice touch.

--Katherine