[bksvol-discuss] Re: Book I'm going to scan next

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2015 18:33:30 -0600

Lissi, your picture descriptions are awesome. So are Grandma Cindy's. Both of you are so good at conveying what's in the image without being flowery, too sparse or too detailed.

Judy s.
Follow me on Twitter at QuackersNCheese <https://twitter.com/QuackersNCheese>
On 11/1/2015 6:28 PM, Estelnalissi wrote:

Dear Kathryn,
If you haven’t got a proofreader I’m interested in your book. I’ve described illustrations for hundreds of books, mostly books for middle grades or poetry books. Currently I’m proofing and describing pictures for an amusing book for ages 8-12 called the Ghosts of Hungryhouse Lane. Because I’m a very low partial, even with the use of a CCTV, I can’t interpret some kinds of art so then I used to Write [Picture] on full page illustrations. Now I’m conforming to Bookshare’s latest designation, [Image removed].