[bksvol-discuss] Re: Book I'm going to scan next

  • From: "Katherine Petersen" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "katherine_petersen" for DMARC)
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2015 18:01:32 -0800

Oh, I see what you’re saying. The pictures don’t have to be in the file as long
as the person has the book to describe them. Got it! I had the right thing in
my head; it was just wasn’t processing properly. LOL! Brain on overload. I’ll
blame Day Light Savings and the lost hour. J

Thanks!

--Katherine