[bksvol-discuss] Re: Adult content, please read, please?

  • From: Kellie Hartmann <infosifter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2013 11:35:45 -0500

Hi Ann and Nimit,
I like your idea of supporting young people and their parents in this way. I would happily help you with this project, or just answer such questions on an informal basis.

Nimit, if I were your mom, I would be very pleased and proud of you for obeying. Also, I'm glad you are willing and able to speak up for yourself about what you need. It's great that you joined the volunteer community, and if you ask about books I will answer your question if I know or can find out conclusively.

Hth,
Kellie