[bksvol-discuss] Re: Adult content, please read, please?

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <grandcyn77@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2013 16:40:18 -0700

I think Nimit's request is perfectly in order,  since not only minors but
other people who might not want to see certain language or descriptions
proofread and should be forewarned so they don't take those books to proof;
but his request (Am I remembering the gender correctly?) also applies to
proofers who can change the Adult content rating--a reminder not to--or, if
you think the Adult rating shouldn't be attached to the book you've proofed
because the content isn't that bad, put a warning, perhaps in the synopsis
or at the beginning of the book (I forget where I've put them) that the
book contains vulgar or profane language or descriptions of sex or violence,