[AZ-Observing] Re: Cherry Rd

  • From: "Eric Steinberg" <eric@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2013 12:51:41 -0400

Got stuck in the mud once in upstate NY.  Called a tow guy who promptly
got himself stuck too.  Took 45 min. to free him so he could pull us out
from the other side.

BTW, this is the same link with lat/long for Cherry Road.  Of the
private weather services, only Accuweather is predicting any possible
precip.  So far today there are only light echoes to the south which
probably aren't reaching the ground.

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?lat4.510661&lon=-112.087169&s
ite=all&smap=1&searchresult=Phoenix%2C%20AZ%2C%20USA#.UgJ3qqywWfK

Here is a tabular/hourly version:

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?lat4.51066&lon=-112.087169&un
it=0&lg=english&&FcstType=digital

Eric