[AZ-Observing] Re: Cherry Rd?

  • From: Steven Dodder <sdodder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Az Observing <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 May 2011 20:16:07 +0000

No problem here.  The last email was meant as a joke.  I'm sure he'll
understand.  I sent him a weather report last night, so no big deal.

Steve Dodder
Coordinator, Grand Canyon Star Party, North Rim

Chairman, SAC Novice Group

Director, Stone Haven Observatory
sdodder@xxxxxxxxxxx
Visit my web site at http://www.stonehavenobservatory.com