[AZ-Observing] Re: Cherry Rd

  • From: kengsikes@xxxxxxx
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2013 15:45:19 +0000

We remember so well right AJ.                                              Ken
Sikes
From: "AJ Crayon" <acrayon@xxxxxxx>
Sender: az-observing-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2013 09:32:48
To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [AZ-Observing] Re: Cherry Rd

Rick, you hit nail on the head of 3peat.  That's not topic I want for a
3peat, soooo many others that would be much more desirable.  Would you like
to try for something like stuck in mud in middle of night???? ;)

AJ Crayon
Phoenix, AZ