[AZ-Observing] Re: Cherry Rd?

  • From: DBogan3220@xxxxxxx
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 20:37:03 EDT

Areyou saying that its Windy up at Cherry Rd right now ? Bummer I  was
hoping to come up tonight and again tomorrow night.

Dwight

In a message dated 5/27/2011 4:54:02 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
rharshaw2@xxxxxxx writes:
Dan, I'm  here now and it is WINDY. I was going to stay for tomorrow, but
the
wind  forecast is for gusts to 30 during the night, so i'll be coming  home
tomorrow.
Richard Harshaw, from my htc Evo