[AZ-Observing] Re: Cherry Rd?

  • From: "Richard Harshaw" <rharshaw2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 May 2011 13:22:01 -0700

OK.  I guess the :-/ icon is a wry smile?  Got it.

Actually, it turned out okay last night after the sun went down. The winds
stopped (they were hitting 30 knots about 6:00 pm) and the sky was good,
though not great.

Today's forecast is for 40 knot gusts and even 30 knot gusts tonight.
Sunday's transparency forecast degrades badly too.

Richard Harshaw
Cave Creek, Arizona
Brilliant Sky Observatory