[AZ-Observing] Cherry Rd

  • From: Andrew Goodwin <a.goodwin1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 10:46:10 -0700

    I have found my contact phone number and called for information to
the access to our site. The ranger as since retired and I have been
given a new number. The offices are closed on weekends so I will give
the numbers to Rick T. and he will call this week.
   Please be aware that we are not allowed to modify the berm as this
would be a violation of section 404 of the clear water act with fines up
to $250K and could also land you in jail. The engineer for the roads in
the area will make the call and do any modifications as needed. The road
in question is a forest service road used for fire and inspections. The
rancher is not allowed to lock the gate. This should be all worked out
by next weekend. I have the maps from contacts at the State of Arizona
Surface Management Responsibility Department and will bring these to the
next meeting. Remember we are guests on most of our sites and we have a
good relationship with the rangers and the forest service who know us

Clear Skies.

Andrew Goodwin.

[graphic image] Fire Danger High

Currently there are no ongoing fires or emergencies. For current Prescott

National Forest fire information, call (928) 777-5799.

  .