atw: Re: page numbering - which style to use

  • From: "sapearce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <sapearce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2006 12:09:20 +1050

I prefer A every time, but that may be because I have been
accustomed to sending out additional looseleaf chapters as
software modules have been developed. I have also worked
where looseleaf pages are printed from the change onwards
for chapters, thus potentially changing the page numbers for
sections and subsections within a chapter. Using method A
allows for a TOC to be generated and replaced according to
the modules purchased.

Suzanne