atw: Re: National Broadband Network issue

  • From: Peter Johnson <peterjohnson.oz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 11:09:34 +1000

Thanks for that Rhonda. I think your email sums it up pretty well. It's
about time we as a society departed from the market "god" concept &
"privatisation at all costs" attitude. There are some things that need a
national unified approach & I think in this instance it is appropriate for
government to at least initiate it. The NBN is an investment, just like
education, roads, rail, public health etc.

On Wed, Aug 18, 2010 at 08:24, Rhonda Bracey <rhonda.bracey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx