atw: Re: National Broadband Network issue

  • From: Kathy Bowman <Kathy.Bowman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 09:26:24 +0930

I'm with you there Rhonda. I live 8kms from the local exchange and my broadband
speed is too low to download video and watch it. I downloaded an update (the
game MYST) for my iphone the other night and it took 12 hours! I live in the
hills not far from Adelaide, where there is no significant density of
population to attract providers, and I believe my only hope of getting a decent
speed is through the NBC.
cheers
Kath