atw: Re: National Broadband Network issue

  • From: Rod Stuart <rod.stuart@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 20:53:29 +1000

Wow, it seems that a penchant for Marx and Lenin must must be a
pre-requisite for technical writers.

As for Geoffrey, you need to read more carefully. I said that asset transfer
UNDER FORCE OR THREAT OF FORCE is theft. Is that the condition under which
you give your wife a birthday present?

It is amazing to me, that the thought of private education evokes this
mindset that only the well off could afford to educate their children. In
fact for every dollar that the government spends on education (or anything
else) it has to steal three, and waste 50 cents of it. If this were not the
case we still could not afford private schools?

As for Geoffrey's first University, it wasn't Oxford in 1215. Al-Ahzar
University in Cairo Egypt is generally considered to be the oldest
university in the world. It was founded roughly the same time as the City of
Cairo in 969 AD. The first lecture was delivered in 975 AD. The oldest in
Europe was founded in 1088 in the northern Italian city of Bologna, and none
of them required funds acquired through the theft that is income tax.

And by the by, taxation isn't the only means by which governments thieve.
They also do it through currency debasement, which blows your savings away
through inflation.

Terry says I should go live somewhere else. Perhaps he should try a modern
bastion of Marxist Leninist idealism, such as Cuba if paying tax give him
such a thrill.

--
Rod Stuart
6 Brickhill Drive