atw: Re: National Broadband Network and empathy

  • From: Neil Maloney <maloneyn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 10:06:44 +1000

This being Friday (at last), I'm prepared to say that from a technical perspective, if you want empathy, you also need telepathy, and need to be prepared to use STUN settings (sounds quite appropriate) ...

http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,86593.0.html/

Cheers,
Neil.

On 19/08/2010 10:20 PM, Anne Casey wrote:
I've come to realise over the last couple of days that there is something I look for in a technical writer, apart from the usual skills list - the ability to empathise with end users; to some extent to want to make their lives easier.

Any thoughts?

Anne