[audacity4blind] Re: getting and Error.

  • From: David Bailes <david_bailes@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 14:44:59 +0100 (BST)

Hi Matt,
I'm getting the same error from time. It ends up going away, and I can't aways
remember what I've done to fix it. One time it went away after I opened
preferences and pressed ok. (Similar to Jim's noise problem). The other time I
changed the sampling rate in the Quality category of preferences to 48000, and
it went away, I then changed it back to its normal value and it was still fine.
I'm not sure whether or not it's connected to having another program sending
audio to another playback device.